Parkway first stage service manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emoreira

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi people, I was given this old Parkway first stage. The guy that gave it to me said that it was blowing bubbles by the holes where it sens the ambient pressure.
I will try to rebuild it. If any one has the service manual and any idea of which model is it. Thanks.

Eduardo
IMG_5314.JPG

Not listed.

Sorry.

Finding one may be a hard sell, since Parkway has been toast since 2003; though someone, here, is bound to have a PDF on hand . . .

Looks externally not unlike a ScubaPro Mk V or its many piston clones. Any number of such manuals may provide good guidance. What sort of HP seat is inside, may be the only significant question.

Looks externally not unlike a ScubaPro Mk V or its many piston clones. Any number of such manuals may provide good guidance. What sort of HP seat is inside, may be the only significant question.

Good suggestion. Do you have a copy or access to Harlow's Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair? It covers any number of major brands, though the late Parkway, specifically, is not among them; but does feature Scubapro models.

It also has a chapter on making various custom tools, including drifts . . .

Disassembled and cleaned. Now getting the o-rings. Very similar to any piston balanced first stage.

Very similar to any piston balanced first stage.
Does it take a generic MK5/10 seat?

Does it take a generic MK5/10 seat?

The HP seat was perfect, so I do not need to change it. Besides, I do not know the seat of a MK5/10. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom