Question on Raja Ampat area marine life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depends on the trip schedule. I like the 11 days that covers the north, south & central like the one I plan to repeat on 10-20 Feb 2022, posted above.

Check out the fantastic video made by PJ, the in-house videographer that I posted above to see what Raja Ampat is all about.
Thanks! We are looking at smaller boats, though.

Agree on doing at least 10-12 day itineraries to see all areas. I found Misool to have great soft coral and color but the density of fish and other life wasn’t as great as central (Dampier). Dampier is super dense with fish and life but doesn’t have as much soft coral. Amazing in different ways.

Thanks! I'll make sure.

Doing yourself a disservice to go all that way and only do a 7-8 day trip.

I never want it to end. You owe it to yourself to see as much as you can. Get as many dives as you can.

Doing yourself a disservice to go all that way and only do a 7-8 day trip.

I never want it to end. You owe it to yourself to see as much as you can. Get as many dives as you can.
Why? We do not plan a 7-8 day trip, this makes no sense. We plan a 10-11 day trip, then either dive another week with some resort or go on another liveaboard trip. We still have time to plan.

Why? We do not plan a 7-8 day trip, this makes no sense. We plan a 10-11 day trip, then either dive another week with some resort or go on another liveaboard trip. We still have time to plan.

Good

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom