SEALs don’t like split fins either.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver below 83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
looks like these seals zip tied their split fins together. Looks almost like atomic split fins. I could be completely wrong as I’m not a seal, but I did stay at a holiday inn express once. Lol
97A64FEF-C84E-437E-9D6C-74679FC6848D.jpeg
15D08537-DB13-41B8-8B33-B5A2ACD649CB.jpeg

Maybe once Mr Trump is done with the whole good vs evil thing, he can get your boys back in a US made jet/eddy? fins?
No disrespect intended. Every one of them are so much more than world class athletes.
Improvise and overcome...

I tried finding better pictures to see if they are actually split fins zip tied together but I cant find anything. I have no clue why else you’d have two zip ties dead center like that. My only other guess was maybe to mount glow sticks for night time underwater spotting.

Probably a whole inventory of those fins lying around. Too difficult to change the whole supply chain. I can't imagine that they would buy split fins on purpose to tie them together afterwards. Or is their use of the fins so out of the ordinary that this is optimal for them?.... Or don't they care since difference between fins is marginal anyway :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom