D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@rsingler

Thanks, I would Love to own aXstream! But not so sure the budget will allow it,
If you have one to sell, I’m all ears! Sure would match my BC quite nicely!

if the price of the 25mk approaches 375.00 might as well spend the few extra bucks and get the warranty card
I allotted 325 for the evo, and the 125 for the first gen 250s
Little low I know. I wouldn’t buy them off eBay, I would only purchase from people I know have experience enough to assure they are safe at time of sale.

Minty might be to strong a word, at my budget, maybe not beat to hell would be better. :) let me know what you have in Poseidon regs please. That would be cool if I can swing it. Thanks again
Also, we are close, bet we could work out something on those older 250s with a xstream! If you think that’s a good combo and have some to sell.

B...

Dollar for dollar...you're far better off with Poseidon...and at least you know...the Poseidon model you settle on this year...is still going to be around next year...and the service part kits only have six/eight pieces...as opposed to twenty...

DGX's price on Poseidon sets...is no higher than any comparable SP sets...

W.W...

B...

Dollar for dollar...you're far better off with Poseidon...and at least you know...the Poseidon model you settle on this year...is still going to be around next year...and the service part kits only have six/eight pieces...as opposed to twenty...

DGX's price on Poseidon sets...is no higher than any comparable SP sets...

W.W...

Single xstream 1st 600
Single mk25 400

Thanks, I will buy used. I do agree, if I can get a xstream used, it’s a much better option.

if anyone has anything to sell, pm me. I’m in the market now!

I’ll stop the off topic chit chat. Back to the d420.
Thanks all

(okay, someone types much faster than me....)

Ummmmm.... I don't think so Warren....

How are you saying this (disaster):
View attachment 558820
Is (just) this:

View attachment 558819

BTW there are x650 schematics from 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 & 2008....

RH...

Same ****...only vertical as opposed to horizontal...it's not pilot/servo...and like SP does with most of their better mousetraps...won't be available two years from now...

You'll be able to park it along with the Pilot/D series/G 250's/and a pile of other...''Flog today...discontinue tomorrow''...
SP products...

PFCV...sounds more like BS...shouldn't be any time at all before that tiny ''Thumb Tab'' starts breaking off...

Not my $1000. for a two stage set...this isn't even in the same league as Poseidon...and Poseidon is $100. less...for two stages and an LP hose...and an environmentally sealed 1st stage...as opposed to the open spring chamber MK25...

W.W...

Don't know if you have any G250Vs but if you do could you please post a side by side, trying to get a feel for how'd they look together, you know where I'm going with this. Thank you.
@buddhasummer !!! OMG, the blue in the G250V is a different shade than the G420! Catastrophe!
Better go with basic black. Or bling...
20200102_114439.jpg

@rsingler and Buddha

Buddha don’t do it, that off blue shade will totally mess with your ocd! Which could effect your Decision making skills at depth! Sell me your best 250...and get two 420s!

Rsingler.....I’ll take that 250 with a xstream 1st please! Add a old 250 for octo, and pm me a price. Be nice! :)

i do have a line on a jet stream 1st and a pair of 2nds black and yellow
Looks pretty clean. I’ll see if he nibbles on my offer

@buddhasummer !!! OMG, the blue in the G250V is a different shade than the G420! Catastrophe!
Better go with basic black. Or bling...
View attachment 558834

Was thinking an all black R195 might be ok as the back up. The G250Vs look so good as a pair don't really want to split them up. I came to my senses, a D420 as back up is a waste of money I don't have. Can't seem to sell the MK25 so at this point it's moot.

Anyone want a brand new MK25 Evo DIN or Yoke $340 shipped? Message me if interested. Someone please be interested, I must have a D420. Even if I can sell the MK25 the D420 comes in at around $375, I'm insane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom