New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panther1880

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
I am an occasional reader of scubaboard and I thought I'd sign up.
I dive about once a week in local lakes close by in the Netherlands and am preparing for my Cave1 training in Mexico in spring 2020.
I've been diving since 2007 and have been taking courses along the way to improve on my diving.

Welcome, this is a great resource, as I'm sure you have figured out already. Happy New Year and good luck with your upcoming class!

Welcome Panther! Another fellow Dutchman here, where are you doing your diving?

Welcome to Scuba Board! Good luck with caving.

Richard.

Hi @Pat85 , mostly east mid of the Netherlands. So Slijk Ewijk, Groene Heuvels, Netterden. Ocassionally to the Vinkeveense Plassen, Bussloo and de Beldert. Are you familiar with those sites?

Hi @Pat85 , mostly east mid of the Netherlands. So Slijk Ewijk, Groene Heuvels, Netterden. Ocassionally to the Vinkeveense Plassen, Bussloo and de Beldert. Are you familiar with those sites?

I have yet to be certified (going to this spring), so only know where some of the locations. I actually live about 20 minutes from the Beldert. Going to get my SSI OW there!

That's wonderful @Pat85 . Good luck with the training and hopefully you get certified and join the ranks of scuba divers. Diving is a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom