ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We GoT OuR PlaNe Tix ToDaY! YAY! :yeahbaby:
Found the best price on United with connecting flight through Houston. We will have to drive to Birmingham though and drive home when we get back which is about 2.5 hours. Going through Birmingham saved us almost $350 per ticket though, so that's over $1000 to save for us.

See ya'll in June!

We GoT OuR PlaNe Tix ToDaY! YAY! :yeahbaby:
Found the best price on United with connecting flight through Houston. We will have to drive to Birmingham though and drive home when we get back which is about 2.5 hours. Going through Birmingham saved us almost $350 per ticket though, so that's over $1000 to save for us.

See ya'll in June!

We will be on the 11:55 Houston flight.

Are there other "teens/early 20's" folks on the trip? Karen, who will be 19, is hoping to have some people near her age to hang out/dive with her and Rachel. I guess mom and I aren't fun enough any more.

It's too bad its not a cold water / drysuit dive. At least that way we would have an excuse for wearing diapers.

Are there other "teens/early 20's" folks on the trip? Karen, who will be 19, is hoping to have some people near her age to hang out/dive with her and Rachel. I guess mom and I aren't fun enough any more.

My grown kids are bored too at small resorts. Last time at AKR they wondered about everyone going to bed at 8:30! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom