Made the jump.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Add two bolt snaps and you're in business, I assume in the photo the first stage is upside down.
The bolt snaps were rigged up yet. I had just swapped out the regs at that point, and you are correct it was laying upside down

Personally I'm not a fan of those hose "protectors" they tend to trap water and dirt which festers and corrodes. If you keep them on just remember to pull them back to clean properly after a dive.

You may already know all this, if so ignore my post. Cheers.
It’s only on the high pressure hose. And I always pull them back after a dive for cleaning and leave them slid up until dried. I know know a lot of people on Sb hate Alec from YouTube but I have learned some helpful things from him. The hose covers being one of them.

It’s only on the high pressure hose. And I always pull them back after a dive for cleaning and leave them slid up until dried. I know know a lot of people on Sb hate Alec from YouTube but I have learned some helpful things from him. The hose covers being one of them.

I think he's a good man, good intent.

The SPG? I have to know, glass or plastic face? cheers.

Is the face on your SPG glass or plastic? Cheers.
It’s a cressi with the glass face. It is on the thin side so I am considering upgrading to the thicker dive rite style. I also really like the dgx black face with white letters

It’s a cressi with the glass face. It is on the thin side so I am considering upgrading to the thicker dive rite style. I also really like the dgx black face with white letters

@Kupu , you are indeed correct, I must have been mistaken, my apologies.

Yes. I like the all black non branded 2" ones. If buying from DGX you can request non branded.

4980FB2E-EC83-4F76-9C24-FCC4A6D47F4C.jpeg

I don't like popcorn.
A lot of recreational divers are using long hose and primary donation. So it is not really counter productive against certain doctrine.
BTW, I am also using similar set up for recreational dive and I always explain it to my "allocated" buddy before the dive.

The popcorn was for me. I personally don't care which configuration you use for recreational diving... others have opinions.

The question is why have you switched to primary donate? I did it to build muscle memory for tech training. If all you are doing is recreational diving primary donate is counterproductive as it goes against recreational conventions and norms.
@Kupu , you are indeed correct, I must have been mistaken, my apologies.

Yes. I like the all black non branded 2" ones. If buying from DGX you can request non branded.

View attachment 558406

didn’t even know it was an option. Looks good actually

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom