Closed Oceanic OCi or VTX 4 Purchased

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lostdiver71

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking to purchase either computer. I want to upgrade from the VTX 3 and need a multi gas computer that is compatible with my current transmitters. Unfortunately the Shearwaters only work with 2 transmitters and I need one that works with 3.

Sorry I went to sleep. I do not have a download cable in stock but I can order one. It would be $127 CAN which is roughly $97 US. It takes about a week, maybe a few extra days with the holidays, for me to get it in. Please let me know if this would interest you and I can order it up today and ship the order together ?
Thank you so much !!
Charlene

Sorry I went to sleep. I do not have a download cable in stock but I can order one. It would be $127 CAN which is roughly $97 US. It takes about a week, maybe a few extra days with the holidays, for me to get it in. Please let me know if this would interest you and I can order it up today and ship the order together ?
Thank you so much !!
Charlene

I appreciate it but I am hoping to find a deal on one. I am able to pick one up locally at that price and I want to check with some of my friends and see if anyone has an extra one that they will sell me. Thanks for the great deal on the computer!

That makes perfect sense. I looked around to see if I had one for cheaper but sadly I do not.
I did get your parcel off to the post office today. The “tracking” number is not really that. The most economical way of shipping Canada post does not allow a tracking number. It’s more of a reference number so you know I shipped it !!

Thank you for buying it and I have lots of other sweet deals on my website if you are ever looking for some thing else !!

Have fun diving !!!!

Thanks for the quick shipping! I saw a lot of great deals on your site and will definitely shop there in the future, right now I am trying not to spend too much but I really wanted that computer. I was still using an Aeris Elite T3 but wanted to upgrade, that will now become my backup. Have a happy new year and if you are ever in SE Florida and want to go diving let me know.

OOOOO I just might take you up on that offer ! It has been 20 years since I have been diving in Florida. There are some very sweet wrecks there !!! And caves !!! Have fun diving !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom