Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I most definitely will if/when I get my hands on some. I'm waiting for Robs review first before I start selling stuff to fund them. In the interim have a look at this thread:

D420! How about that?
I actually just finished watching the video.

Rob's @rsingler video was pretty awesome. Can't wait to see the second video.

Meanwhile, I need another set of reg like I need another........ I really should stop hanging out with you guys. LOL.

I will most likely be in the same boat as you are. Looking to buy the 2nd only later to plug into my MK17.

I actually just finished watching the video.

Rob's @rsingler video was pretty awesome. Can't wait to see the second video.

Meanwhile, I need another set of reg like I need another........ I really should stop hanging out with you guys. LOL.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy some Zeagle F8 second stages, some D420 seconds and some all black Apeks MTX-RC seconds if they ever make/sell them.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy some Zeagle F8 second stages, some D420 seconds and some all black Apeks MTX-RC seconds if they ever make/sell them.
Apeks XTX200 as 1st? MTX-RC is still too ugly for my taste. :D Zeagle is a nice looking reg.

Still loving my G260 :wink:

I only use FSR first stages nowadays.

99FBD1EE-B8A7-43B6-AE6A-9B5C1FED87A9.jpeg

Thanks @lexvil who very kindly lent me one for a while.

That is one 2nd that I would not mind seeing diving with.

Tuned it today after changing to black color kit, super easy, gonna try it out in the morning. Despite being similar in design found it much simpler to tune than some Atomics I used to own. Shame the lp seats cost $8.95. I'm going to pull it down and see if a SP lp seat will work.

It's over for real, just got word that SP have upped parts prices by as much as 300%. With those increases it's no longer viable for me to make them. That being the case, the last two I was considering selling I will now keep for myself.

A million full figure women just sang their hearts out.

I'll close this thread.

Why on earth would they do that???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom