P-valve on Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My buddies with fusions have it outside. I’d mark the skin while I’m wearing it, find cooper pipe the right diameter and melt the hole myself.

Have you bought your urinating device?. I suggest grooming and practice peeing at home before you attempt on a dive. To be honest the dive needs to be seriously long enough to deal with the grooming obligations.

My buddies with fusions have it outside. I’d mark the skin while I’m wearing it, find cooper pipe the right diameter and melt the hole myself.

Have you bought your urinating device?. I suggest grooming and practice peeing at home before you attempt on a dive. To be honest the dive needs to be seriously long enough to deal with the grooming obligations.

I’ve had my She-P for 3 years. Tried it a few times at home. Never dove with it for various reasons. Experimenting at home to get best positioning, etc. Not dealing with the nasty squishy filled diapers will be nice enough.

Mine is mounted through both layers I like it keeping the skin from sliding around.

I have mine outside as you can see in the picture for over 10 years. As you can see I lost the bolt that goes in to the valve, probably about 5 years or so ago:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: They wanted about $8 for a new one.

Attachments

• 20191229_194714.jpg
    20191229_194714.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 113
Input mine in the pocket....never lose the screw but be careful with your wet notes, lol

Having installed my own before, just leave it on the inner core...

Yes the inflator and dump valves are on the outside, but look at the suit construction... there’s less material movement in those spots ... unlike the lower torso and leg areas.

I’ve never had a need to close my p valve, and on a new suit, roll offs are a real thing!

_R

Having installed my own before, just leave it on the inner core...

Yes the inflator and dump valves are on the outside, but look at the suit construction... there’s less material movement in those spots ... unlike the lower torso and leg areas.

I’ve never had a need to close my p valve, and on a new suit, roll offs are a real thing!

_R

Might as well just leave it alone and see how it works.

Might as well just leave it alone and see how it works.

I figured out I just do the same. Just ordered a Fusion Bullet Thanksgiving week. DRIS recommended just through the aircore. Figured I'd try it that way and can always punch it through the skin if needed later.

Back
Top Bottom