Where can I buy HP hoses in Cabo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UTscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've just arrived in Cabo, it's Christmas, I'm and about to join a liveaboard on the Vortex at the end of the week and I urgently need some spares.

I was diving over the weekend in Loreto and had two HP hoses fail on me, is there anywhere in Cabo (or San Jose) I can pick up a couple (or maybe 3 given how my luck is going this week) 6 inch high pressure (HP) hoses?

Thanks in advance if anyone's got any advice

Call a dive shop.

apparently I need to reassure the board that I'm not an idiot and I wasn't hoping to find them next to the candy in the OXXO store.

As far as I know there are only two places that could be described as dive shops in Cabo: Nautilus Tech and a free diving place downtown.

I have tried both to no avail.

I have also tried the dive operators that I know (Manta, Dive Cabo) and a couple of other minor places on the marina, also no dice.

So if anyone else could point me towards somewhere that actually has some 6" HP hoses in stock this week anywhere in Cabo or San Jose, I would be eternally grateful

Thanks in advance

Hi. I'll be on the Vortex tomorrow and 90% sure I have an extra HP hose in my save a dive. However it is 22" long ...

Did you try calling the boat? They made gear accomodations / requests for me yesterday.

Hi. I'll be on the Vortex tomorrow and 90% sure I have an extra HP hose in my save a dive. However it is 22" long ...

Did you try calling the boat? They made gear accomodations / requests for me yesterday.
He started another thread and got his issue resolved. I think it was bad spool orings.

his title wasn’t clear. He had backup HP hoses, but wanted 6” ones.

Ohh and had spools too

Gotta bring an extra of everything on the boat :)

thank you, I apologize I had another thread where someone helped me resolve the problem I should have marked it resolved here also.

I'll see you on the boat :) I'll be the guy looking suspiciously at all of my hoses

Back
Top Bottom