Who makes custom neoprene drysuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently got measured for a suit and it looks like custom will be best for me.

I need the following:
Self donning
Good flexibility
Cover water temps of 40 to 60F.
Max depth I dive is 20 feet.
Will be diving for up to 4 hours a day.

Suggestions please. Mfr and model.

Thanks!

They pulled a stock suit and tried to customize it for me. It was a tight fit and adding undergarments made it tighter. They offered to resize it for a small price but being in UK shipping back and forth meant import duty and what not.

Dont get me wrong. They make amazing suits if you get the fit right.
If your sending into the UK/EU the repairer should use Import Processing (IP). Which means a product can be imported without paying VAT or UE Customer Duty for up to 2 years whilst being modified then exported back out on a permanent basis.

Hi, this is Bruce from SEASOFT.

I think we make the perfect suit to meet GARIBALDI's needs.

ALL SEASOFT DRYSUITS include FREE: 1. custom neck seal, 2. custom wrist seals, 3. custom boot size, 4. custom arm length and 5. custom leg length.

CUSTOM Charge only applies if the entire suit is custom.

1. Self donning - SEASOFT is the only US manufacturer to have perfected the installation of the Ti Zip SUPERSEAL™ drysuit zipper. This zipper allows the diver to easily self don the suit entirely, which includes an across the back zipper. See:

2. Good flexibility - SEASOFT manufactures multiple drysuits and all of our recreational drysuits are extremely flexible.

1. TX3™ - 3.5 mm High Quality Neoprene drysuit with incredible stretch and flexibility. Our most popular and affordable drysuit for S. California. With STEALTH™ Tennis Shoe booties and orthotics, Si-Tech™ valves, 3.5 mm STRETCHTEX™ seals, RAGLAN sleeves and the kneepads have a lifetime warranty. MSRP: $1,899.99

2. TX™ - 4.5 mm High Quality Neoprene drysuit with incredible stretch and flexibility. Our most popular and affordable drysuit for 35º to 60º F. waters. With STEALTH™ Tennis Shoe booties and orthotics, Si-Tech™ valves, 3.5 mm STRETCHTEX™ seals, RAGLAN sleeves and the kneepads have a lifetime warranty. MSRP: $1,999.99

3. Ti 3000™ - 3.5 mm Compressed Neoprene drysuit with two layers of TITANIUM FOIL and covered with super abrasion resistant DINA-HIDE™seals. The Ti 3000 is built for anyone who wants a tough, warm, long-lasting drysuit that can dive to depth. This is the suit that was chosen by one of the US Military's most lethal fighting forces to use for missions involving exiting out of submarines and for use with rebreathers and double tank configurations. The SEASOFT Ti 3000 includes STEALTH™ Tennis Shoe booties and orthotics, Si-Tech™ valves, 3.5 mm STRETCHTEX™ seals, RAGLAN sleeves and the kneepads have a lifetime warranty. MSRP: $2,399.99

4. Ti 5000™ - 5 mm Compressed Neoprene drysuit with two layers of TITANIUM FOIL and covered with super abrasion resistant DINA-HIDE™seals. The Ti 5000 is built for anyone who needs it all. Really deep dives - YES! ICE DIVING - YES! Extended deep dives on a rebreather - YES! WARM extended recovery dives - YES! This is our most popular drysuit in the Pacific Northwest where the water temperature varies from 44º to 54º F at its extremes. The SEASOFT Ti 5000 includes STEALTH™ Tennis Shoe booties and orthotics, Si-Tech™ valves, 3.5 mm STRETCHTEX™ seals, RAGLAN sleeves and the kneepads have a lifetime warranty. MSRP: $2,499.99

5. XV-4™ - This 4 mm drysuit is our most comfortable, stretchable drysuit with the lowest hydro drag of any drysuit manufactured today. The exterior is similiar to the fabric used by the Olympic swimmers to reduce their drag in competition. In addition it is TOUGH. In order to create the low drag the fabric boasts one of the highest, tightest thread counts of any material used in diving today. This tight weave results in a really tough, abrasion resistant material. (When we were testing this suit we rubbed barnacles against the arms and the barnacles were creating chalk dust and breaking into pieces and NO, we don't recommend you to do this to yours.) This is our top selling suit to instructors because of its SUPERSTRETCH™ qualities including warmth, toughness and super comfort. The SEASOFT XV-4™ includes STEALTH™ Tennis Shoe booties and orthotics, Si-Tech™ valves, 3.5 mm STRETCHTEX™ seals, RAGLAN sleeves and the kneepads have a lifetime warranty. MSRP: $2,899.99

6. SEASOFT SEASTAR™ - This 5 mm drysuit, the flagship of the SEASOFT Drysuit Line incorporates a new type of covering which uses a special type of SPANDEX™ that can withstand the wear and tear of drysuit diving. This allows the use of compressed neoprene with the qualities of a superstretch drysuit. The SEASOFT SEASTAR™ includes FREE custom sizing, FREE "Ranger" 5 pocket gear bag personalized with your name, a hood custom made for you and your SEASOFT SEASTAR™ drysuit and an ALASKA Undergarment™ and color matched ankle weights. It is mind blowing in performance and appearance. The SEASOFT SEASTAR™ includes STEALTH™ Tennis Shoe booties and orthotics, Si-Tech™ valves, 3.5 mm STRETCHTEX™ seals, RAGLAN sleeves and the kneepads have a lifetime warranty. MSRP: $3,299.99

3. Cover water temps of 40 to 60F. All of SEASOFT's Drysuits cover this temperature with or without the ALASKA Undergarment™. Here are the temperature ranges for SEASOFTS Drysuits: Subtract 15º to 20º F. when wearing the ALASKA™. Obviously these temperature ranges are for the average diver as we have encountered them over the last 20 years at 60 feet.

TX3 - 55º to 75º F. Depth rating: 130 feet TX - 45º to 70º F Depth rating: 130 feet

Ti 3000 - 45º to 65º F Depth rating: 260 feet Ti 5000 - 35º to 60º F. Depth rating: 260 feet

XV-4 - 55º to 75º F. Depth rating: 130 feet SEASTAR - 45º to 64º Depth rating: 200 feet

Depth ratings are not based on occasional dives to these depths or deeper. The ratings are based on diving that occasionally reaches these depths and very occasionally goes deeper. For example, it will not damage the TX3 to occasionally dive to 150 feet but it is not designed to be dove to 150 feet frequently.

4. Max depth I dive is 20 feet. See above. For GARIBALDI, we make commercial drysuits as well, contact me privately for information about those suits.

5. Will be diving for up to 4 hours a day. All of SEASOFT Drysuits are designed for maximum comfortadn can be enjoyed for hours and hours of diving.

We are passionate about drysuits, we have been innovators since 2010, we have made mistakes because of our innovation and drive to make a better drysuit but we have busted our butts to be the best.

When you buy a SEASOFT Drysuit we promise it will be what you think it should be or we fix it. To make sure of that and give you assurances of our quality control and commitment to our customers we privately email you the last test we perform on your drysuit before shipping it to you - A FULL COLOR, HIGH RESOLUTION VIDEO of your drysuit while it is in our 500 gallon immersion tank UNDERWATER. We give you the video of both sides so you can be assured that your suit is being shipped to you as a DRY....SUIT!!!

Thanks for reading our wordy email. Thank you to all our customers.

Bruce

I'm not sure exactly why this 2 year old thread came back to life. But, since it did...

I love my Seaskin Nova (which is a trilam). I love it so much that I decided I also wanted one of their neoprene suits. I ordered one about 2 months ago. They called me yesterday morning and it will be shipping to me next week.

It is 3mm compressed neoprene. Completely made to my measurements.

I only went with a few options - stuck with the standard neoprene neck and wrist seals, but added thigh pockets, a pee valve, and a few other things. Total price with shipping came to less than USD$900.

Neoprene Diving Drysuits - Seaskin Custom Diving Suits

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom