Recommendations for Dahab ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carono6333

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Can anyone recommend good operator in Dahab? We are v. experienced divers looking to explore.

We just did a short holiday there and were hoping to dive at Desert Divers but they just moved location, so we were put with Mirage Divers. However, it was too disorganised at Mirage, so hoping to find a decent centre to move to for our return trip in a few months.

Inmo Divers was a decent operation and resort. Easy walk along the water's edge into town.

Thanks guys....will check out those recommendations next time im here. I spotted H2O and had a quick chat with the lady there. I think next time we get private guide and ask for the best diving they have. Can't be doing with any more of the nonsense I had on this trip... Was a bit of a dud.

Used Sinai Divers in Dahab for my AOW some years ago, they are good, were the only ones at the time with their own boat, hence more diving spots available....

I dived with H20 and would again. Friendly, professional and organised. I dived with three professionals (an instructor and two DMs training to be instructors) and they were all positive about it. I got a 15l tank to keep up with them and it worked out all around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom