SPEC boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freshly printed boot.
IMG_20191222_215728473[1].jpg

Looks great! Is this the thicker one that also fits
MK15/20 better or the older skinnier version that’s best for MK10 only?

Looks great! Is this the thicker one that also fits
MK15/20 better or the older skinnier version that’s best for MK10 only?

I have no idea. I just measured the groove on one of my MK-10s and created and printed. Put it on and it fit like a glove. Went on with about the same feeling and give as a real one. It would be incredibly easy to create one specifically for the MK 15/20. Just PM me the diameter in mm.x of the base of the groove, top of the groove and width of the groove.

I have no idea. I just measured the groove on one of my MK-10s and created and printed. Put it on and it fit like a glove. Went on with about the same feeling and give as a real one. It would be incredibly easy to create one specifically for the MK 15/20. Just PM me the diameter in mm.x of the base of the groove, top of the groove and width of the groove.
Awesome! I’ll get some measurements and get back to you.

Finally!
Someone's going to help us bring back sealed Scubapro pistons! With an unsealable Mk25, no wonder Atomic is doing so well.

Hooray for @raftingtigger !
Incidentally, has anyone tried the Atomic environmental seal/sleeve to see if it works on Scubapro?

Is there any reason besides diving in icy cold water for using a spec boot?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom