Vance Harlow's OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION Site still live?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been trying to order some books. When I get to fill in the postal code the Address, State and Postal code erases from submission form.

Can't place an order basically! Twice I send an email to the vendor but haven't received any response. Books still seem to be send, but they are not responsive at all. Any advice would be highly appreciated...

Yes, had the same problem, i just ignored the postal code . ( My book was sent on November, 24 th, with tracking number, until now, no news of it, :banghead:just :
In-Transit
November 27, 2019 at 8:12 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Yes, had the same problem, i just ignored the postal code . ( My book was sent on November, 24 th, with tracking number, until now, no news of it, :banghead:just :
In-Transit
November 27, 2019 at 8:12 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Thank you for clarifying this. Hope you get your orders soon :)! Guess I will try the same then...

Oxy hacker book received today:yeahbaby:
Awesome, happy new year! I will place an order using Paypal, in case it go's wrong I can request a refund... Happy mixing

Yeah, first time I didn't log into paypal so it was harder to track - and order eventually just got cancelled. They seem to have had web site issues around that time. After cancelling, re-order using paypal logon went through just fine. Built my own O2 analyzer that works awesome and allowed me to make additional modifications (like air or 100% O2 calibration, selection pp02 to use - showing mod, locking screen for easy logging, and eventually I'll add user profiles to save analysis with time/date stamp for later download).

Ordered the Oxy Hackers Companion on Sunday the 19th, was shipped Friday the 24th, and received today the 27th. Very happy with my purchase and shipping was fast considering last Monday was a holiday and it still got here in a week.

The website is still up but the online order page wont load.

:(

They need to do an electronic version, it would sell really well.

I went looking for stickers the other day and the airspeedpress.com site says they have shut their doors for now. No orders being taken. From their site:
AIRSPEED PRESS, Publisher of VANCE HARLOW'S OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION HAS SHUT ITS DOORS FOR NOW.

We Will Decide Later In The Year Whether Or Not To Re-open.

We are refunding any unfulfilled orders and can be reached using the EMail link on the left if there are any problem.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! AIRSPEED PRESS IS NO LONGER IN OPERATION

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom