Current Water Temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

84 on my Teric today on all 3 dives. Colder on the surface interval than in the water.

Looks like I’ll need the dry suit on the beach chair ?

We always take our well worn 7mm down in late Dec. While I've never been too hot, I have been cold, really cold. Air sucking shivering cold.

With steel 120's I can get away with only 3lbs additional weight and with dives that can go 90 minutes I need the extra insulation.

Anyone have an update on water temp?
Before the closure and a good rain, it was as warm as 84 at 65 ft....I assume a bit cooler now.

If it is not below 80F by Jan 15 in Cozumel…sell all your waterfront property.

YesterdayDec 18 82F, but most temp gages are off some what.

dave

Stll showing a large area of 82 deg throughout the Caribbean! The 79 deg water is inching its way to Cancun.

Hoping for 78 - 79 temps for End of Jan for coral health but don't think whatever the low temp is, it will not be long enough this year to help with bleaching. Still with all the Nortes this year my fingers are crossed for some cooler water temps for a few months

Again, the 78 to 79 f by mid January is the normal over the last 27 years I've been there.

Dave Dilehay

81 yesterday afternoon, been that for a few weeks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom