How I got Wife to switch to a BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's the OxyCheq STA... if she hates it, I'll have it blasted back down to satin stainless.
49235201893_809b889e2a_b.jpg

I snowboard powder and I have an orange jacket and green pants, both fluorescent. I would love my scuba gear to be brightly colored.

My wife finally went to a wing and BP. Hers is a VDH Argonaut 18 and VDH universal travel plate. Very light and compact and black!

I like the pink, good job. I hope she likes it. I am sick of black, black, black everything. The color is so modern and clean.

N

The 80s called. They want their scuba gear back.

They want their ski/snowboard gear back too.

@CaveSloth: Skiers rule, boarders drool!!
:stirpot: :poke: :gas: :wink:

-Z (PSIA certified alpine instructor)

Love it! Those are slightly pricey for me but I’m looking toward the DTD ring 14 in orange!!:D

My wife finally went to a wing and BP. Hers is a VDH Argonaut 18 and VDH universal travel plate. Very light and compact and black!

I like the pink, good job. I hope she likes it. I am sick of black, black, black everything. The color is so modern and clean.

N

She loves it. Agreed on color. I would like to see more grey/titanium type colors.

My first trip down to Coz was with a OxyCeq fabric plate and OxyCheq 18lb Mach V Extreme wing, I have since changed to the more rigid OxyCheq Dog-bone SS travel plate (weighs about 2lbs) but I still like the fabric plate... but I'm also on the wait list for a Freedom Plate :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom