Trip Report Scuba Diving Huatulco, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaii Fredregill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Huatulco's tropical climate, warm ocean waters and peaceful scenic beaches make it too inviting too pass up. This laid-back beach town is ideal for a relaxing diving vacation. The dive sites are protected by nine separate bays, so the water is calm and warm. Dives are shallow, and though this description may sound best suited to new divers, there is enough life, reef and rocky terrain to keep even the most experienced of divers happy. Here is my full trip report with photos. Scuba Diving Huatulco, Mexico | My Mola

1200_huatulco_scuba_mexico_12_19-50.jpg

I happen to have 2 dives booked with Huatulco Dive Centre during a cruise with my family in March. Huatulco Dive Centre has excellent reviews and looks to be a great op.

As the Pacific side is, the visibility is expected to be low-ish - there is a chance for macro photography, and I'm hopeful for some big critters like eagle rays, turtles, maybe even manta rays, sharks, and even more hopeful, a whale shark. :D

I'll let y'all know how it goes. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom