Greetings! looking for lessons in Philly!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi! I’ve been a scuba diver since college and am looking to get my daughters (19 and 16) open water certified before a trip to Hawaii in July 2020. We are fun and friendly. Looking for private lessons and will work with your flexible hours. West Chester PA Referrals welcome.

Attachments

• 18208689-6ED3-4F39-97D2-B5FD2447FD63.jpeg
    18208689-6ED3-4F39-97D2-B5FD2447FD63.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 96
howdy and welcome from southeast florida....enjoy Hawaii..

You may want to move your inquiry to the PA/NJ part of the forums. In the interim, check out Blue Horizons website, Rte 202, Chadds Ford, PA. Good luck!

Hi! I’ve been a scuba diver since college and am looking to get my daughters (19 and 16) open water certified before a trip to Hawaii in July 2020. We are fun and friendly. Looking for private lessons and will work with your flexible hours. West Chester PA Referrals welcome.

I was originally certified many years ago and I brought my 18 yo son to Aquahut in Ardmore, PA. Ask for Rich. He's great. We got trained with Tom and Beth who work with him (also terrific). The confined water classes take place at St. Joe's pool.

Aqua Hut Dive and Travel

Welcome to the board! I'm getting certified soon too, so I can do scuba in Hawaii in june 2020! Maybe we can exchange cool locations to dive there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom