Dolphins today on Islote

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome! The Aldora guides always ask what we want to see and I always say dolphins, hammerheads and mermaids. I am 0 for a bunch at the moment. I have always heard that dolphins in Cozumel are a sign of a Norte hitting soon.

Very nice

looks like a Norte on wednesday and persisting for 5 days or more.

So happy that you got some pictures of them, Alex! And that you shared. :daydream: I just couldn’t quit watching long enough to fiddle with the camera!

Thanks, Sal. It's been fun diving with you for the last two days. Hope your turtle pictures from today turned out well.
ANMP0084-1.jpg
I had to get the Santa hat in. Lovely shade of red :)
ANMP0074-1.jpg
Without the elf.

While I'm dumping pics... We also saw these. I was already at 108' and fighting the current so I didn't want to make the effort to get closer.
ANMP0043-1.jpg

Last one (for today?). If anyone was wondering why everyone gushes about Aldora's bottom time...
ANMP0055-1.jpg

I might have gotten a good shot or two. Hope I didn’t cut you off!
Good diving with you, too, Alex! Not going to be another 12 years before you come back, is it?
Do love those high pressure steel hot fills... :yeahbaby:

Mostly usual stuff today. There was a very big eagle ray, but too far for my cam.

There was one other unusual sight. A large Moray resting his head on a nurse shark. They were pretty far back in a hole. I had to use my light to get any kind of picture. And the current was ripping, getting even this shot was work.
ANMP0119-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom