Phuket daytrips/ similan liveaboard dive centers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That boat can legally take up to 40 people, got fines last year for overcrowding.

You're clearly showing you know something, but not the details.
I take it as an compliment!
Details are for those who are making a living out there and be honest about it. I am just a casual visitor in the Kingdom.

It is a compliment, you're showing the same knowledge as some people making a living out of it here.
I can sense certain degree of sarcasm!
Lol.

Get up to Khao Lak if you can as it will open up a few more options.

Big Blue Khao Lak do great speed boat trips to Richelou and Koh Bon and have one of the best liveaboards.

Pirate Divers in Khao Lak are also a good crew and can arrange liveaboards and day trips that aren't cattle boats

Get up to Khao Lak if you can as it will open up a few more options.

Big Blue Khao Lak do great speed boat trips to Richelou and Koh Bon and have one of the best liveaboards.

Pirate Divers in Khao Lak are also a good crew and can arrange liveaboards and day trips that aren't cattle boats
Khao lak is nice agree. And it will offer more options for daytrips to similans etc. But it will not open more liveaboard options and it will result in losing daytrip options to other areas like phi phi and king cruiser/ shark point.

Or do both, I like both areas, but think Khao Lak is better if I had a choice. A few dives on richelieu should be on everyones agenda if you are in that area :)

Back
Top Bottom