Protecting 1st Stage while Cave Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A number of friends utilize rubber anti-freeze caps all year round, as an inexpensive solution to that occasional problem, with or without vodka, at under 10.00, for the one from Poseidon . . .
Plastic and rubber caps scrape off and litter the cave

Plastic and rubber caps scrape off and litter the cave

They attach, tightly, with cable ties, in a groove; some, a locking bracket; and none of my friends have yet to lose any of those caps, since the lion's share happen to be mine . . .

Can someone explain to me how the first stages even could touch the ceiling? I can see the isolator valve, the back of left/right valve, or the divers head coming in contact... but the first stages?

Can someone explain to me how the first stages even could touch the ceiling? I can see the isolator valve, the back of left/right valve, or the divers head coming in contact... but the first stages?

Divers with abysmal buoyancy skills, coupled with high mounted tanks; narrowed passages; that, and those with the increasingly common side-slung gear, with those same issues, are quite capable of that misery . . .

Divers with abysmal buoyancy skills, coupled with high mounted tanks; narrowed passages; that, and those with the increasingly common side-slung gear, with those same issues, are quite capable of that misery . . .
dont forget scooters

Don't hit the ceiling?

_R

Be honest with yourself, a person attempts a passage where they are repeatedly bumping the ceiling, the bottom, or grasping the walls,then you aren't ready to do that passage. All that happens is permanent destruction of the area. There is nothing wrong with working your way slowly into more challenging passages.

A better question...
Who was your instructor? That's rhetorical.

Anyone got tips for protecting my fender while driving?

Do not drive too close to the sky and drive level. Best to make sure you are not driving while tilting on two side wheels.

Sorry but I could not resist:rofl3: Trust all is well with you and the family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom