New guy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SwimmingFish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, my name is Andrei and I currently live in Sweden.
I've been visiting this forum from time to time and never really "settled down"; but I've finally taken the step and became a member :happywave:.

I started diving in the freezing waters of Sweden, but lately I've been making more and more bubbles nearer the tropics. I like to travel, and do so as soon as I save enough for a 2-3 week trip, and settle on a nice destination to visit.
I've filmed all my dives in the warm waters (except the few when my Gopro froze, or drowned), and have put them on Youtube (unedited), mostly to remember the dives and divespots, (but maybe I'll try to develop the channel in the future)

So far I've discovered I'm not interested at all in wrecks (dove around 20 I think); but I mostly like to spend my time searching for spots with a nice variation of corals/trying to find any small critters.

Right now my next goals are hopefully taking a CMAS Instructor course next year, build or buy a camera frame and some powerful lights and finally buying a real camera, to get better quality in my videos and be able to take some better pictures.

Welcome! We're very pleased to have you join us and look forward to seeing your contributions here. Certainly sounds like you are having some great adventures.

Thank you for the welcome.

Post edited. Started a thread in Strobes and Lightning instead.

Welcome aboard! I think you'll like membership; you can learn lot lurking, but sooner or later you're going to want to ask a question to clarify something, or you'll know some information that might help somebody.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom