Remove Lithium Batteries for Storage- Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eneloops for almost everything I own; Perdix, Strobes, Flashes, TV Remotes, other remotes, flashlights (except for protected Japanese 18650's where needed), portable mouse for business travel, Powerpoint slide advancer/clicker for laptop, portable shaver, etc. On multi-day dive trips, Perdix gets a fresh Eneloop every day, as do strobes, etc. As an underwater photographer and rebreather diver, I'm used to dealing with batteries daily/every dive day. I hear good things about the Amazon rechargeables (more than likely re-branded Eneloops), as are the ones from IKEA and the Apple Rechargeable AA. Look for Made in Japan.

Color doesn't matter. You should be able to use any color provided it meets specifications. Specs are called out in the manual. AS568-112, Durometer 70A, Nitrile.

Dive Gear Express is often recommended on this site, so you should be fine ordering from them.

Nah I'm from Australia, they're OEM though (apparently)
Me? No since they are mine .....lol
I have customers at 68 countries maybe some of my customers can give you feedback. we deliver globally with registered postal services with shipping and handling fee of just 9.99 euro. for orders over 90 euro free shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom