Search for an inexpensive rec computer running Buhlmann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that the Deepblu Cosmiq+ and the Watoom Cyano have not met expectations. What else is there to offer?

Genesis Centauri: 3 proprietary conservation settings, said to be similar to Shearwater presets.

Serenity S1 Sport: 3 proprietary presets, unknown conservatism

Seac Action, Action HR: 6 conservative settings:
View attachment 553710

I'm not at all sure we are there, I would love to hear from divers who have used these computers.
Stay tuned..a week or so

now I'm curious
yeah, its killing me to. I'd love to have a dive computer offering at my future dive op from Deep 6 that is in the price range of the computers listed. I've already standardized on their bp/w, regulators, and fins (oh, sorry @cerich, flippers). I will standarize on their wetsuits and dry suits as well (the Med isn't that warm beginning/end of season, and I'll have to invest in better exposure protection to generate more business in May/early June, October into early November).

I'm sure that was the point of his post!

I know, but I’m new here and that is the only way I know how to get alerted in case of an answer on the thread :D

I know, but I’m new here and that is the only way I know how to get alerted in case of an answer on the thread :D
Click on “watch thread”. Very useful

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom