Labuan Bajo Hotel pre and post LOB?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We stayed at La Cecile on our first night and Sunset Hill for our second. I liked the rooms more at Sunset Hill (a little more modern, cleaner) but the view at La Cecile was beautiful and having the pool was quite nice. I would stay at either again. Sunset Hill was around $40USD and La Cecile was $60USD when we stayed in May 2019. I believe Sunset Hill had set shuttle times that you could take for free to/from downtown but they weren't very frequent. La Cecile we paid for our shuttles and they were $4USD each way. They may have had free ones at certain times, as well, but I can't recall.

It was above and beyond my expectations!!
Emma is the cruise director and is legit. Super through with her briefings, does a current check before every dive. 4 divers max makes it perfect for decisions as to where to go. Food was unbelievable- like the current .
How was the trip with Current Junkies? I will be diving with them as well.
1) Is there any night dive?
2) What's the divers/DM ratio?
3) Any mobile phone coverage during your journey on the sea?
4) Any particular sites you would recommend based on your experience? (I understand that Emma will be asking for suggestions/wants so she can tailor an itinerary for each trip).

Back to OP's question, I've booked LaCecile based on feedbacks from my friends.

How was the trip with Current Junkies? I will be diving with them as well.
1) Is there any night dive?
2) What's the divers/DM ratio?
3) Any mobile phone coverage during your journey on the sea?
4) Any particular sites you would recommend based on your experience? (I understand that Emma will be asking for suggestions/wants so she can tailor an itinerary for each trip).

Back to OP's question, I've booked LaCecile based on feedbacks from my friends.

I was recently on this boat and had an amazing time. Highly recommended. I will be going back to dive with them again asap.

-We did a night dive though I was told this was unusual. We asked and they obliged.
-4 divers max with 1 DM (Boat only takes 4 passengers)
-We had phone/data coverage about 1/2 of the time.
-It depends on when you are going but I would get to Manta Alley in the far south if you can. Amazing location I could happily do over and over. I also enjoyed the many sharks at Crystal and Castle Rocks in the far north. The Cauldron aka Shotgun was a ton of fun in a serious current too.

I was recently on this boat and had an amazing time. Highly recommended. I will be going back to dive with them again asap.

-We did a night dive though I was told this was unusual. We asked and they obliged.
-4 divers max with 1 DM (Boat only takes 4 passengers)
-We had phone/data coverage about 1/2 of the time.
-It depends on when you are going but I would get to Manta Alley in the far south if you can. Amazing location I could happily do over and over. I also enjoyed the many sharks at Crystal and Castle Rocks in the far north. The Cauldron aka Shotgun was a ton of fun in a serious current too.
Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom