Show That Face!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seeing that there was some other bald guys on here, I was feeling pretty confident. Then @MaxBottomtime showed up with the awesome hair and stash and @Ayisha showed up and made us all look bad. Now I'm just feeling bad about myself! In all seriousness, thanks for the awesome thread @ScubaWithTurk, lots of fun!
View attachment 553922
Look at the bright side (pun intended), at least us baldies never have a bad hair day, and we don't have worry about hair looking like sh!t after a dive. My head also stays warmer because the neoprene on my skin-in hood is in direct contact with my scalp with very little cold water flow.

Don’t have many pics of me NOT underwater.

In my happy place on Lake Michigan.
7CF678DD-8751-4681-A08C-BDB0653E88C1.jpeg

Seeing that there was some other bald guys on here, I was feeling pretty confident. Then @MaxBottomtime showed up with the awesome hair and stash and @Ayisha showed up and made us all look bad. Now I'm just feeling bad about myself! In all seriousness, thanks for the awesome thread @ScubaWithTurk, lots of fun!
View attachment 553922

Haha, what? Everyone looks great! :)

wait what happened to the faces? @ScubaWithTurk need to add a C card element.

The C-card is cool but does not always give us a picture or an idea of what everyone looks like now. So maybe post a C-Card, a dive pic and a recent non-diving pic.

View attachment 553922

Bald is sexy or at least that us what I tell everyone. Plus we also save money we can spend on dive gear by not having to buy shampoo, conditioner and other hair products.

Haha, what? Everyone looks great! :)

AGREED!!

I’ve never seen another YMCA c-card except my fathers, so this is fun to see! I didn’t realize the Y was still an active agency in the late ‘80s.

College course. Instructor was faculty. Best PE class I ever had, and it only cost me $25 as a lab fee (not counting the semester's tuition).

The C-card is cool but does not always give us a picture or an idea of what everyone looks like now. So maybe post a C-Card, a dive pic and a recent non-diving pic.

This is no where more apparent than when you look at my card (age 16) and my topside photo (age 54). I would have never guessed they were the same people if I didn’t know me.o_O So keep the other 2 photos coming ‘cause that’s where the real fun is!

Back
Top Bottom