Apollo drysuit - boot deteriorating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crzyfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone else dive with an Apollo drysuit? My boots are falling apart and the kneepad is starting to go. I contacted the listed repair store in Seattle, WA, just waiting to see if they can fix it. I was using some adhesive to try to keep the bit together and just ordered some more drysuit glue. Do you think it's worth the cost of repair?

I've dove this suit for the last 10+ years. I just picked up an Aqualung/Whites Fusion Bullet on SB but I'm in the process of replacing the neck seal.

Does anyone else dive with an Apollo drysuit? My boots are falling apart and the kneepad is starting to go. I contacted the listed repair store in Seattle, WA, just waiting to see if they can fix it. I was using some adhesive to try to keep the bit together and just ordered some more drysuit glue. Do you think it's worth the cost of repair?

I've dove this suit for the last 10+ years. I just picked up an Aqualung/Whites Fusion Bullet on SB but I'm in the process of replacing the neck seal.

Depends on if you want to keep it as a backup suit. DRIS sells some sort of replacement boot(s). Might be worth looking into.

I had the exact same issue with my Apollo Drysuit , I loved the suit but no one would work on it due to the weird boot setup.

I ended up getting a new suit , good luck

Back
Top Bottom