D630 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xBabyJesus

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Orcatorch, I'm interested in purchasing the D630. There has been some discussion about the burn times on several threads here. Does the light have a constant output driver, or does the light output go down significantly over time, e.g. as the voltage drops? What is the lumen output on high after 1hr, 2hrs, 3hrs, 4hrs, 5hrs?

Thanks,
John

Hi Orcatorch, I'm interested in purchasing the D630. There has been some discussion about the burn times on several threads here. Does the light have a constant output driver, or does the light output go down significantly over time, e.g. as the voltage drops? What is the lumen output on high after 1hr, 2hrs, 3hrs, 4hrs, 5hrs?

Thanks,
John
I have the OrcaTorch D630 and recently posted a video review. At the 12 minute mark I discuss some of the burn time and brightness results I observed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom