Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 12 I could complete I have: if you paid I'll ship tomorrow:

C6E42351-17D8-4D8E-A54E-3FAAF1631807.jpeg

Been talking to my dealer, looks like I might be able squeeze another 5 possibly 7. Reply here or message me if you're interested. Cheers. Should be January sometime.

Serious question, what 1st stage would you recommend to pair with these for chilly (48F+ Waters)? I have an Aqualung legend that I had planned on “donating” to the cause. However with two 2nd stages now, I was thinking maybe I should try and optimize this. Mk17 evo?

Serious question, what 1st stage would you recommend to pair with these for chilly (48F+ Waters)? I have an Aqualung legend that I had planned on “donating” to the cause. However with two 2nd stages now, I was thinking maybe I should try and optimize this. Mk17 evo?

My wife and I use an Aqualung Legend and ScubaPro Mk25 1st stages in the 45-55F waters in the Pacific Northwest. These are paired with SP S600, Aqualung 2nds. I bought a couple of these SP G250v seconds (in the mail!) as I am trying to standardize on all ScubaPro to simplify my maintenance and parts reuse. I'll probably put the Aqualung 1st in to backup status, but it has been totally reliable. I think I've been using the Aqualung Legend set for at least 12 years, and 700-800 dives, more than half in cold water. Going forward I'll use Mk25 / S600 / G250 sets.

Back
Top Bottom