condom caths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pee valves are scary and the cath is one of the main reasons people are so scared, once you get past the learning curve you will develop your own technique and rarely have a mishap and being able to start a dive fully hydrated and able to stay in the water comfortably for longer dives you will likely get that it is actually worth the trouble, extra laundry and learning curve, drysuit diving is hardly worth the trouble without a pee valve, in my opinion and no more crazy ditch the gear to get to a rest room which will likely already have a line.

"Shrinkage", "haiku", "straight razor", "size is critical", and "gardening" .

Strangest thread ever.

Haha. You have no effing clue. :rofl3:

Imagine being at a post dive lunch with a bunch of fellow divers and this sort of thing being talked about. Divers have no personal space and some of us aren’t shy. :D

Haha. You have no effing clue. :rofl3:

Imagine being at a post dive lunch with a bunch of fellow divers and this sort of thing being talked about. Divers have no personal space and some of us aren’t shy. :D

Remind me to ask you for a ride to the quarry when I'm near Chicago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom