Deep6 Wetsuit Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a medium 7mm that will be here friday. I'm 5'10", 165. Hopefully it will work.

Got a Large 7mm suit today. @tursiops is right, it is an extremely well made suit. For those of you on the fence about size I am 6", 193lbs, wear a 35x32 pant, and a 42" chest. The large is a snug and good fit for me and the length is right, as is the inseam length. A few pics of the suit for reference are below. As a nice add in Deep6 also sent a bag for the wesuit and threw in a small reel and snap-bolt.

I will try it out this weekend and follow up with in-water performance.

mirror selfie of upper body fit

View attachment 552200

length of leg (I have a 32" inseam)
View attachment 552202
unboxed with wetsuit, bag and reel

View attachment 552204

picture of the wetsuit inside out. The liner and reinforcement points.
View attachment 552206
Here’s to hoping mine shows up with a bag and spool.

When does the sale end? I think I'm too short to fit any of the wetsuits but I've been wanting a pair of the rock boots for my drysuit. Don't know my size in it though and I'm at my parents' for Thanksgiving so I can't measure for a good fit

When does the sale end? I think I'm too short to fit any of the wetsuits but I've been wanting a pair of the rock boots for my drysuit. Don't know my size in it though and I'm at my parents' for Thanksgiving so I can't measure for a good fit
I guarantee your parents have a tape measure.

I guarantee your parents have a tape measure.
Aye but for some reason I didn't think to bring my drysuit for an inland Thanksgiving dinner, and my guess is that foot + wool socks + neoprene drysuit covering is a bit thicker than foot + sock for a show measurement

Do you think there is any way a woman of 5 ft 2 could wear a small in these wetsuits? The other measurements work.

I tried my husband's Henderson wetsuit on, we're about the same build. It was too big in the upper chest region, between neck and armpits. I haven't tried on the Deep 6, but would imagine it might have the same issue for women.

Ordered a 3mm yesterday for caribbean use. Hope its warm enough. Have been using a 5mm until this but at this price I figure I can add a vest if cold.
I'm 5.10 and 185-190 with 40 inch chest and 32" inseam. Ordered a medium hope it fits. Got some boots and a rash gaurd to compliment it.
Will post update when I get it.

I got a medium 7mm that will be here friday. I'm 5'10", 165. Hopefully it will work.

Got the suit. Fits me almost perfectly. I always have issues forearms being too tight, this one is no exception. And it's harder to force my arms into a 7mil than 3 mil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom