Hi! - Looking for dive school in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LAvila

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi All!
I have been wanting to learn to dive for years and years and finally live in an area where that is possible.
After doing a brief search I have found a number of schools near Wellington, FL.
Can anyone recommend a particular school?

Force E off of Blue Heron Blvd would be a good shop close by. I'd contact Dustin McCabe from Florida Scuba Charters (561) 676-1230 (they are on Facebook) and get a recommedation (if he can't do it). You're close to BHB so a great place to learn - maybe not so much in winter but....

My daughter, who attends college in West Palm Beach, just took her open water course for PE credit through an arrangement her college has with Scuba Club in North Palm Beach. Her descriptions of the training and the condition of the gear suggest that it was a very well run program. I'll know more after I dive with her from that shop when I pick her up at the end of the semester in three weeks. But my second-hand impressions are quite favorable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom