Puerto Rico Round Trip for $121?~!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silt Life

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I’m heading to P R next week and was checking flights for a friend to join us and noticed a couple of days around Thanksgiving offering flights round trip for $121 from Atlanta. Wow~!

We stumbled across this a few years back and went on a whim from NYC. Heck, we just paid $430 RT to Milan! If your diligent, you can always find a nice deal.

I know, man. We were considering it, not for diving, as we don’t have enough days. But the flights are just one cost. Lodging, maybe a rental car. We might as well put the money toward a dive vacation later, we decided.

enjoy!

If u decide to go on a diving vacation let me know. I was raised there and know the diving scene pretty well. Especially in the west side of the Island.

Might be a mistake fare. If you try to book it, could be gone.

You have to be willing to instantly book a great fare cause it will be gone and/or fixed.
I once came across round trip to Rome Italy from my location in the USA for $1,460 first/business class on American Airlines.
I booked then and there and then told my spouse - guess what!

Having now seen a few other Black Friday airfare sales, this may actually be correct. Some of the prices are insane
However, coming from Canada, and wanting a perk or two, adding in a piece of luggage and sest selection, took the price to almost normal. Still a deal but no longer amazing :)

Having now seen a few other Black Friday airfare sales, this may actually be correct. Some of the prices are insane
However, coming from Canada, and wanting a perk or two, adding in a piece of luggage and sest selection, took the price to almost normal. Still a deal but no longer amazing :)
I purchased RT to PR for $99.00 a few years back...we just returned from Milan on Delta for $420 RT NYC! Deals are out there all the time if one looks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom