Deep6 Wetsuit Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went onto Deep6 site last night and discovered that their 7mm suit is now listed at $225 and the 3mm is listed at $150. I don't remember the exact cost a few months ago but I think this is about 50% off of what they were selling for.

Not sure if it an early black Friday listing or a permanent price drop but I ordered one, great prices.

Thank you greatly for the tip!

7mm was $399 when I last looked a few days ago.

I just ordered myself a 7mm. Hoping I get a good fit with it ...

6’0 185lbs. Large the best size for 3mm?

6’0 185lbs. Large the best size for 3mm?
I'm 6'2" and 185. It fits me very well. I have the 3 mil and the 7 mil. I just bought one for my newly certified friend as a Xmas gift for our trip to Cozumel.

Does anyone know a tailor with experience shortening wetsuit arms/legs by two inches?

At this price I will just buy one and worry about tailoring later.

Sizing is the only reason I didn't immediately buy a Deep6 wetsuit when they were introduced, and while there have been mentions in a few threads of people cutting off a couple of inches themselves, I am not about to subject such a well made wetsuit to my home tailoring. Bare's wetsuits in size Medium-Large-Short fit me perfectly. And go figure, but for the "height" measurement my measurements are somewhere between a Deep6 Medium and Large.

Does anyone know a tailor with experience shortening wetsuit arms/legs by two inches?

At this price I will just buy one and worry about tailoring later.

Sizing is the only reason I didn't immediately buy a Deep6 wetsuit when they were introduced, and while there have been mentions in a few threads of people cutting off a couple of inches themselves, I am not about to subject such a well made wetsuit to my home tailoring. Bare's wetsuits in size Medium-Large-Short fit me perfectly. And go figure, but for the "height" measurement my measurements are somewhere between a Deep6 Medium and Large.

with the zippers on the wrists and ankles that might get a little pricey unless they cut it out of the middle of the legs/arms to shorten and then resew the two pieces together.

with the zippers on the wrists and ankles that might get a little pricey unless they cut it out of the middle of the legs/arms to shorten and then resew the two pieces together.

The 3mm doesn't have zippers. The 7mm has zippers.

"The 3mm has a glide skin in wrist and ankle seals to reduce water transfer and the 7mm has wrist and ankle gaskets along with wrist and ankle zippers to make it easier to get on." 3mm Deep 6 Wetsuit

I'm 6'2" and 185. It fits me very well. I have the 3 mil and the 7 mil. I just bought one for my newly certified friend as a Xmas gift for our trip to Cozumel.
I'm so close to buying one just not sure about the fit I'm 6ft 195

Terrapin wetsuits does alterations. Add a relief zipper while you are at it because deep6 wetsuits really minimize water intrusion and flushing. They are awesome wetsuits.
Terrapin Wetsuits

Back
Top Bottom