Another new guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

axluba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Long time reader, recent poster!

I’m french, I live in Germany and I hope to find a lot of valuable advice as I decided to finally take THE plunge.

I’m sure I will have some rig questions for the members regarding my disability and how I could/should adapt (no left hand) but for now, hi everybody!

Check out the divers with disabilities section and welcome.

thank you, I'll check it out. I noticed that a lot of wings are coming with a left hand butt dump valve so maybe I'll find some righty model suggestions

Welcome to the boards. Come on in, the water's warm......in some places. :)
hehe not here... but after that the summer dives will be wonderful !

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa.....

Welcome to Scubaboard. We are very pleased to have you join us!

Bienvenue, herzlich willkommen! As a fellow new poster, it is a great board, you'll find great help and advice here!

Welcome to the board and welcome to the wonderful world of scuba. There will be tons of useful information here to help you along your journey.

Welcome to the Board. Do you plan any diving in Germany?

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

I hopefully will plan some at some point but I need to figure some things out first :) (gear and “finish” my training)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom