looking for dive buddies on Kauai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to Kauai! Many shops here do offer really great discounts for people living here if you simply get a state ID. If you are looking for dive buddies to dive Koloa Landing (shore) in Poipu there's a Facebook group Kauai Scuba Club you could join that you may have great success with. If you want to dive from the boat you should check out Explore Kauai Scuba as they are located on the west side. The biggest and by far best dive shop is Sea Sport Divers if you are looking for any kind of help with getting gear or repair.

Feel free to hit me up with anything I may help with dive related or otherwise.

Aloha and Welcome again to Kauai!

Aloha and mahalo! I just applied to join that facebook group. I'm on Kauai as a student working in a medical clerkship. Even though I am currently living here, I can't get a Hawaii ID because it will greatly affect my financial aid and make school unaffordable. I'll check out that shop this weekend.

Hey Ray, I'll be around Kauai and am wanting to go shore diving! Boat diving too! I'm an instructor and am traveling solo! if your around and want to do some diving Dec 6-16?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom