Argonaut Kraken Availability for 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Website Store has been updated as to availability for the rest of 2019.

As many of you know I'm working a full time job aside from VDH these days. Health care cost and availability of it dictates that I keep that job.
I am at work from 6am to 4pm 5 or 6 days a week and between shipping VDH orders and trying to squeeze in a little family time that does not leave a lot of hours in the day. I do build Argonaut Krakens on my days off full time and I hope if I can get Rob to come down in December he can help me get ahead of the curve.
VDH aint going no where I'm just moving in Senior Mode at the moment. I appreciate your patience and understanding
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Bryan,

I just want to ask what are the weights for #23 and #35 wings? I just need to know because im asking for a friend to bring it from US To my country.. Thanks

Been over a DEMA for a while got to visit with @The Chairman for a bit and thank him for all his support. Relaxing at the River House for a couple of days then back home for a full court press on getting all the wings and Argonaut Kraken's out for the holidays. Thank you everyone!
20191115_072835.jpg

It was good to see you there, even though I was hurting. Which river are you on?
Rainbow in Dunellon at Rob's house he rents out to vacationers when they are back in Ohio. Beautiful quiet place to relax.

Attachments

• 1573914663925636429241.jpg
    1573914663925636429241.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 174
Argonaut Kraken is available in the website store for January delivery. Rob is coming down in a couple of weeks to help me ship all Decembers orders and finish out 2019. Thank you to all my customers and friends though a very "challenging" year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom