Is there any good diving on the west side-Nadi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, please forgive any etiquette errors. My wife and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary with a trip to Fiji and Auckland. We got a smoking deal on travel/hotel, but have only 5 days on the ground in Fiji and are staying in Nadi. From the research I've done it looks like the best diving is everywhere else...lol.

Can anyone share some insights or ideas to get in a couple of good dives while we're there?

Thanks much!

You can do day trips out of Nadi to do the shark dive at Beqa. Bit of a long day (2.5 hour drive each way), but doable :)

you have the option of taking the ferry from denarau marina out to the yasawas for some ok diving or traveling over to volivoli/wananavu which is better diving when they can get you out to the bligh waters if you don't want to fly to the outer islands.

if you can line up the flight though, savu savu would be better.

you have the option of taking the ferry from denarau marina out to the yasawas for some ok diving or traveling over to volivoli/wananavu which is better diving when they can get you out to the bligh waters if you don't want to fly to the outer islands.

if you can line up the flight though, savu savu would be better.
Sounds like the poster has a package deal with hotel each night in Nadi. So, looks he need ideas for day trips from Nadi for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom