December 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New here but not new to Cozumel. My boyfriend and I will be arriving Nov 28th and staying through the 8th. We will be at the Allegro and diving with prodive since they are on site and we have always dove with them. BF doesn't like change, I have wanted to try another outfit but he doesn't. We will be heading to Playa for the last three days to get in a cenote and do the bull sharks. I hope the weather gets better cause we want to dive everyday we are there! And we have never done the cenotes before and I am really excited about that, he isn't so much lol He doesn't like to be cold. Third time there this year in Cozumel, feels like home away from home!

I will be there Dec 7th - Dec 11th diving with Island Divers. This will be my FIRST trip diving trip to Coz very excited to go.

Updating:

Tamra Moorman........Nov 28 - Dec 8.........Allegro.....................Prodive
umhlangan.................Nov 30 - Dec 7........Allegro......................Prodive
MMM..........................Dec1 - Spring '20.....Su Casa..................Living Underwater
Jbjclj..........................Dec 1 - Dec 7..........Villa las Anclas.........Tres Pelicanos
V&J…………….....……..Dec 1 - Dec 14……Villa Las Anclas…....Tres Pelicanos
Tiger 1974………….. Dec 4 – Dec 14………………………….......ScubaLuis
Feney......................Dec 4 - Dec 14...........Coz Palace...............Living Underwater
Mike Klieb..................Dec 7 - Dec 11...........................................Island Divers
Deepsea21………….Dec 8 – Dec 25……Casa Mexicana.…......Tres Pelicanos
Hoosierdivebuddy......Dec 11 – Dec 23…..El Cantil………….....Dive Op Undecided
Chain Diver……….…Dec 13 – Dec 20….Casa Mexicana….......Tres Pelicanos
Lowall......................Dec 14 - Dec 22........Cantamar...................Aldora
Keesmon……………Dec 14 – Dec 18…..Casa Caribe…...…....Tres Pelicanos
Knucklebusted……...Dec 14 – Dec 21…..Iberostar……............Dressel or DWM
Flyboy08…………..….Dec 14 - Dec 22........Grand Occidental.....Prodive
sbk12rs.......................Dec 15 - Dec 22........Grand Occidental.....Prodive
Rob9876...................Dec 20 - Dec 27......Peninsula.....................Tres Pelicanos
ESLionHunter...........Dec20 - Jan 3..........Costa Del Sol...............Tres Pelicanos
Mikeycanuk………....Dec 20 – Jan 3……………......………...………..Aldora
AZ Tinman………….....Dec 27 – Jan 3...…..Coral Princess…......Tres Pelicanos
turtlegurl.....................Dec 28 - Jan 4 ...........Allegro.......................Prodive

Capture.JPG

Dec 11 - 18 Casa del Mar/Scuba Shack :happywave:

Capture.JPG

Tamra Moorman........Nov 28 - Dec 8.........Allegro.....................Prodive
umhlangan.................Nov 30 - Dec 7........Allegro......................Prodive
MMM..........................Dec1 - Spring '20.....Su Casa..................Living Underwater
Jbjclj..........................Dec 1 - Dec 7..........Villa las Anclas.........Tres Pelicanos
V&J…………….....……..Dec 1 - Dec 14……Villa Las Anclas…....Tres Pelicanos
Tiger 1974………….. Dec 4 – Dec 14………………………….......ScubaLuis
Feney......................Dec 4 - Dec 14...........Coz Palace...............Living Underwater
Mike Klieb..................Dec 7 - Dec 11...........................................Island Divers
Deepsea21………….Dec 8 – Dec 25……Casa Mexicana.…......Tres Pelicanos
Peppolalli..................Dec 11 - Dec 18.......Casa del Mar.......Scuba Shack
Hoosierdivebuddy......Dec 11 – Dec 23…..El Cantil………….....Dive Op Undecided
Chain Diver……….…Dec 13 – Dec 20….Casa Mexicana….......Tres Pelicanos
Lowall......................Dec 14 - Dec 22........Cantamar...................Aldora
Keesmon………...……Dec 14 – Dec 18…..Casa Caribe…...…....Tres Pelicanos
Knucklebusted……...Dec 14 – Dec 21…..Iberostar……............Dressel or DWM
Flyboy08…………..….Dec 14 - Dec 22........Grand Occidental.....Prodive
sbk12rs.......................Dec 15 - Dec 22........Grand Occidental.....Prodive
Rob9876...................Dec 20 - Dec 27......Peninsula.....................Tres Pelicanos
ESLionHunter...........Dec20 - Jan 3..........Costa Del Sol...............Tres Pelicanos
Mikeycanuk………....Dec 20 – Jan 3……………......………...………..Aldora
AZ Tinman………….....Dec 27 – Jan 3...…..Coral Princess…......Tres Pelicanos
turtlegurl.....................Dec 28 - Jan 4 ...........Allegro.......................Prodive

Back
Top Bottom