Wanted Looking for Versa Pro cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason S

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, I've been searching the web for this cable and have found every version except the one I need. I'm looking for the 04.9600 data cable for Oceanic Versa Pro (grey plastic buttons). I've seen a few old threads here that had it listed for sale and I was hoping there might be another one (or a compatible cable) out there.

Thanks

Jason

I have an old versa pro but was not able to find the data cable. I wouldn't have thrown it away, so I'm guessing the cable wasn't included or has been lost over time.

I also have data cables for my VT3 and VT4s... Tried them on the versa pro but they would only timeout from the main screen and after going into the Set 1 > PC connection count down timer menu. They worked fine on a VT4 after 10+ failed attempts on the versa pro.

It's a long shot, but you might want to check with "diveagainscuba" who has a good bit of used oceanic gear. He has an ebay store and I've purchased from him.

Thanks I'll check it out.

At this point I'd even take hacking something together until I can get a new comp.

Have you found a cable yet ? I have a new one but not in the package for $50 Canadian if you are interested. Or one in the package for $100 CAN.

I have one, used. VersaPro on one end, DB9 female on the other. $10 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom