I'm back with Force Fins on Jack Ryan Series 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

Attachments

• Military-8-300x300.jpg
    Military-8-300x300.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 199
VERY SWEET.

(No one's carrying much gear for their cool op, but maybe it's at the drop zone.)
I saw those and thought it was nice that someone had done some decent advising on military matters ( I used to drop guys out the back with FF on their belts pretty often.) In the series, their gear was on the boat they dropped out beforehand , which suffered damage, another realism point (I recall a bad day when 2 out of 3 brand new boats were dropped the first time and they smashed both of them).

To be fair to the boats (and not the navigator who did the wind calculations), the boats weren't really designed to be dropped onto an island.

Yeah I saw that last night and couldn't tell what fins they were without pausing. Kinda cool to see though! Just got a tad disappointed none of them were actually diving. Aside from Bishop in the previous episode working on the prop shaft of the yacht wearing his OTS Guardian.

I saw those and thought it was nice that someone had done some decent advising on military matters ( I used to drop guys out the back with FF on their belts pretty often.) In the series, their gear was on the boat they dropped out beforehand , which suffered damage, another realism point (I recall a bad day when 2 out of 3 brand new boats were dropped the first time and they smashed both of them).

To be fair to the boats (and not the navigator who did the wind calculations), the boats weren't really designed to be dropped onto an island.
Hopefully they plan some underwater action. I have no control.

Back
Top Bottom