Foo checking in...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, All! Miss my old dive buddies from SB. We've pretty much turned into vacation divers, boo! I have retired from education and am a home-based travel agent now. Helps with those Coz trips! Any interest in meeting at the old playground soon??? Let me know. Frank, I found your phone number in a thread here, will call you soon!
Cozumel trip planned Jun 23-30, can't wait!!!

I would be up for a dip in the green pool. Little Natalie and baby brother Devan are both certified now. They are “vacation divers” too. :)

Edited to add that I still owe Frank a call.

Had a nice dive with Shawn O'Shea and Tim Clements at Spring Lake this morning. Should be able to get enough people interested.

I haven’t seen Shawn in years. It would be fun to reassemble the Circle of Knowledge.

Reactions: Foo
Had a nice dive with Shawn O'Shea and Tim Clements at Spring Lake this morning. Should be able to get enough people interested.

Thanks Jeff

Here you are with the Giant Step into Spring Lake the other day:

I haven’t seen Shawn in years. It would be fun to reassemble the Circle of Knowledge.

Hey, How's it going? I am still locally diving weekly, mostly Windy Point. How is the group doing?

I couldn't find Scubaboard Texas last year when I got back to Texas. I started a Central Texas Divers group on Facebook, you all are invited to join.

Central Texas Divers

Let's dive !!!! My contact info:

E: scubashawn1234567@gmail.com
T: 7026829170

Recent videos located at:

-shawn

Most of the diverfolk up this way drifted off or became warmclearwaterwithcolorfulfish divers. Myself included for the most part. I am sure we have been back filled by others but I just don’t know them.

Both of my kids are now certified but they learned pretty quickly that the shore diving on Bonaire is preferable to the shore diving in Texas. :) Natalie will be doing her advanced open water at Windy Point the first weekend in August. If you are out there that weekend, maybe we could hook up for a dive or two.

Hi, All! Miss my old dive buddies from SB. We've pretty much turned into vacation divers, boo! I have retired from education and am a home-based travel agent now. Helps with those Coz trips! Any interest in meeting at the old playground soon??? Let me know. Frank, I found your phone number in a thread here, will call you soon!
Cozumel trip planned Jun 23-30, can't wait!!!

Do you happen to be part of the Family of Foo's from the ST forum?

DW

Laura and I moved to the Texas coast. We live on the Carancahua Bay at Schicke Point. 'Not really a dive community but the boat can get us to them. Fishing is good here :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom