Open Water Class in Seminyak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matts1w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Jakarta, Indonesia & Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
# of dives
2500 - 4999
A colleague of mine is spending this December holiday in Seminyak and his college-aged daughters want to do an Open Water course. Explained to the logistics about Seminyak and diving so they know what is up. So... can anyone recommend a dive shop there to do their training as I have no idea?

Thanks in advance.

why not do online learning? Then can spend 2 days in Amed/Tulamben for the rest. There are a couple shops in Seminyak but I believe they do all thei open water stuff up north. Aquamarine and Adventure Divers. If they want to do a private class where its just the two of them and no others, then let me know. I have instructors available

why not do online learning? Then can spend 2 days in Amed/Tulamben for the rest. There are a couple shops in Seminyak but I believe they do all thei open water stuff up north. Aquamarine and Adventure Divers. If they want to do a private class where its just the two of them and no others, then let me know. I have instructors available

Thanks, Mike. I think they are pretty sold on staying in Seminyak and being bussed around. Not my call.

Any preference between Aquamarine and Adventure?

My daughter took her class in Sanur where you find most of the dive centers located in the south (30 minutes away from Seminyak) a few years back. She did her Poolsession in Sanur and went diving in Tulamben and Padang Bai (1.5-2.5 hours in the car each way). Long days but well worth it. We come back every year. I cant remember with whom we went that time but check online and you sure will find something good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom