Wanted US Divers SEA4 yoke retaining nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lewis88

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,

I have a pair of US Divers SEA4's, and one of them is having intermittent leaking issues between the yoke seat and tank oring connection.

I'd like to replace the yoke retaining nut which is an integrated seat, but I am unable to find this part. My dive shop told me they no longer make this part either.

The part is highlighted in the red box below. If anyone has an old SEA for parts or one of these in their parts kit, I would like to purchase immediately.

Please let me know!

-Mike

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 108
Is this the part you seek?

Attachments

• IMG_1111.JPG
    IMG_1111.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 109
If the problem is a scratched surface or chipped chrome, you can just polish it down with fine sandpaper until the issue is removed. Yea the chrome may be gone but it will work just fine. We do this to vintage regs all the time.

If you really need one, cannot repair as Herman suggested, have no joy else where, I can get you a whole first stage, I can pick them up here for around $25-35. Granted it would be an expensive proposition once you add shipping costs, but sometimes desperate measures and all that. Anyway, the offers there. Feel free to message me if you need.

I'm mostly sure this is the same reg.

If you will pay shipping you are welcome to have it.

BCF8D657-4D0E-4CD1-93FF-59180525426A.jpeg
1A21EA71-1BC9-4A7F-AAA6-13429FE57545.jpeg
181E1CA9-513A-45B3-AF92-8AA153EAF84D.jpeg
D1DBCF7B-FA1C-4952-92B8-6412AB6881A7.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom