Nudist camp fatality - Murcia, Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Diver dies in the Mediterranean at the beach of El Portús

Copying the article to share here is blocked by the site, so hit the link.

upload_2019-10-28_15-52-57.png

I honestly wasn't sure if this was going to be about diving. I was kind of hoping it wasn't, to be truthful.

Visions of industrial weed wackers and pipe threader and such...

That article leaves a lot to the imagination...

The text of the article (I turn off Javascript on annoying sites like that):
A 47-year-old man lost his life on Sunday while scuba diving off the beach of Playa Morena in El Portús in the west of the municipality of Cartagena, although few further details have been made available.

The alarm was raised at 17.41 when a caller to the 112 emergency services line from the nudist campsite of El Portús reported that one diver was being removed from the water by a companion, and that the suspected victim was unconscious. Unfortunately, when ambulance staff arrived at the scene they found that the man was no longer breathing and all efforts to revive him proved fruitless.

I hope he wasn't diving naked or he would have been in a massive hypothermia o_O

Back
Top Bottom