Black Friday.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

View attachment 547329

Cool, so mine's a classic :wink:

I could not for the life of me get mine to fit in that box without feeling like there was too much bending going on... it does make a great save-a-dive box though (for me).

Edit: also almost pulled the trigger on blue when it was around, but my I've committed myself to orange:(

Reactions: mbs
I use the blue on a necklace with a short, black hose; orange as primary donate with an orange hose. The box is awesome, but does take a little tinkering.

Take a picture when it arrives in the box and you'll have a reference for how to re-pack!!

I could not for the life of me get mine to fit in that box without feeling like there was too much bending going on... it does make a great save-a-dive box though (for me).

Edit: also almost pulled the trigger on blue when it was around, but my I've committed myself to orange:(

I had to dive with a rental regulator for the last day of a liveaboard because I saw that the end of my HP hose looked about ready to burst. I attribute it to the hose getting bent and kinked too often from being crammed into that little case. I switched to a dedicated regulator bag and repurposed the case to hold my Nitrox analyzer and backup lights.

While the case does indeed hold a regulator set if needed, they are primarily for other items such as lights, computers, parts, tools, etc.

While the case does indeed hold a regulator set if needed, they are primarily for other items such as lights, computers, parts, tools, etc.

And I'm assuming also for if/when sending regs in for service? Or does that crank up the shipping costs?

@FezUSA While possible, I typically suggest simply packing them properly with padding in a sturdy box.

Back
Top Bottom