Hello from Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just joined and wanted to stop in and say hello. I have actually lurked here for a while but decided now was the time to sign up.

Little background. I grew up around diving as my Dad and Uncle (also a scuba board member) were both avid divers and I spent many a day with them while they dove and swam around watching them. In 2007 for my HS graduation my dad paid for my Open Water certs and I dove every chance I got until 2012 when I started my family. After 2012 I dove on the occasional family trip to PCB but not like I used to. Beginning of this year I decided to get back into my passion and started that off by finally getting my Advanced Open Water. Since then I have been on multiple trips this year and am looking forward to many more

I look forward to doing more than lurking now and to also meeting everyone! Happy Diving !!

Glad you are here. I have only been here a short time, and have already met some really good people.
Be careful though Scubaboard has so much good info, and so many good people, you may spend all your free time here.

From your mention of PCB, it seems you’re from Georgia the US state, not Georgia the country. As am I! Welcome to SB. We have members from all over the world.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. It's a wonderful place to dive on land.

Welcome to Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom