Deep 6 Service Clinic In / Around DC Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It seems like we're @ 6 people and counting. 1 of the 6 can only do Sunday. I think I could make either day work.

Any more takers?

...and the most important part, is Deep 6 willing / able to do it? If not (no worries), but this thread would be moot...
@LandonL @cerich

@LandonL
Need to know if this will happen, otherwise need to send my regs in for service.

@LandonL
Need to know if this will happen, otherwise need to send my regs in for service.

I would give them at least a few more days to recoup. DEMA just ended in Orlando, and I can't imagine they're back into the swing of things yet.

I could ask Bill if he could break free to do one.... if it works out on course cost after the ticket and place to stay he might do it.

I could ask Bill if he could break free to do one.... if it works out on course cost after the ticket and place to stay he might do it.

Please let us know, and if so a run down of what's needed for the class. Obviously our regs, but tools, cost, etc?

Thanks!

That would be terrific. I would understand if the cost is a bit higher than usual.

I'm still in. If that particular weekend doesn't work, I think we can get together and find a date that does.

I know you guys are busy, so not rushing. Looking to see if this idea has stuck the landing. Cost? Tools needed? Location?

Just don't want it to be to late without giving a nudge every once in a while. Thanks!

If indeed there is a clinic, and we bring our own reg set, at the end if the clinic has our reg been serviced, or is that what we need to do afterwards?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom