July 4-13 2020. Flights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I live an hour and change north of Seattle, and just bought one stop flights through Houston for $530 r/t with taxes. If we were willing to do 2 stops eventually through Newark they would have been $480 r/t. Added bonus is our drive time to the airport is less than an hour. Secret tip, look at YVR next time if you are allowed across the border.
Outstanding! Enjoy your time in Bonaire. That is an exceptional airfare. I have been traveling to Bonaire annually and sometimes twice a year from Portland, Seattle and LAX and have never seen an airfare that cheap. Good for you!

Hello All!
We have finally decided on dates and we just secured our deposit at Buddy Dive. This is our first time to Bonaire, but have heard such great things! My question for anyone is flight prices. I know we are a little ways out, but does anyone have an idea of "good flight prices?" We are leaving out PHX and know we will have a connection. We found an AA flight from PHX to MIA and then MIA to BON- only a 12 hr total flight and it is $685 roundtrip. My question does that seem to be a reasonable flight during that time of year and should we pull the trigger? I know flights are always hard to judge, but any insight would be great!!

I hope you booked it. Wife & I are flying out last July 2nd arriving the 3rd at 3pm flying out the 11th. Cost was $805 per ticket. Little over 10 hours with one stop. The best I have seen from LAX for a short trip with one stop on any airline is $750.00

and is this why the price will not come down? So many people thinking $600-$700 is a good airfare to the Bon. Hmm. It should be half that.

But it beats $900 in at the turn of the year. Now if you can be flexible you can get much better rates but for some reason that first two weeks in July is costly - maybe to many in the US getting out of town for the 4th. Me I am stuck anniversary so off we go in July somewhere.

Looks in line with what I've locked into in my PHX-MIA, then MIA-BON trips with AA. I usually fly into MIA the night before and stay somewhere cheep close to MIA with points.

and is this why the price will not come down? So many people thinking $600-$700 is a good airfare to the Bon. Hmm. It should be half that.

Well, whatever it 'should' be, half that from Boston would be ridiculously low. But by all means keep on dreaming...

Well, whatever it 'should' be, half that from Boston would be ridiculously low. But by all means keep on dreaming...
Well . . . we have been enjoying what you think are ridiculously low airfares from NYC to CUR, GCM, PLS and up until about ten years ago Bon. No need to dream for these destinations. Its just BON that is an overpriced outlier.

Back
Top Bottom